About us

Kayak Lagos is the specialist website for kayak cave trips in Lagos.
We love to go ocean kayaking in Lagos Portugal since 2006.
1000´s of people have paddled with Algarve Outdoor Tours over the years.
Join them to see the beautiful cliffs and small beaches of the coastline Ponta da Piedade. 

About Kayak Lagos in brief

  • licensed company by Portuguese government
  • full insurance cover included on all kayak trips
  • owner, management and kayak guides are qualified and experienced
  • multi-lingual staff speak Portuguese, English, Dutch, German and Spanish
  • recommended by Lonely Planet, Trip Advisor and many more
  • specialized in small groups and family friendly approach

Guaranteed value for money

Ocean Kayaking is one of the most exhilarating treats that you can give yourself, friends and family. It allows you the experience of being one with nature like no other activity.

You need to choose your provider in Lagos with care to be in safe hands and that your security is assured. Our founder, Frank Koopman, has over 25 years of experience as an outdoor adventure specialist

There are many reasons to book our Kayak Cave Trip,
above all we are officially licensed and qualified.

Officially licensed

The Portuguese Government recognises us as a valid company with RNT license nº 61/2007. (http://www.turismodeportugal.pt/)  Therefore the stringentst safety requirements are in place. The highest standerd of equipment and training are in place.

Qualified and Insured

Our kayak guides and motor boat skipper are specifically qualified and trained for the ocean conditions near Lagos Portugal. They keep up to date with the local wind, waves and tidal conditions to ensure you a fun and above all a safe kayak tour.

Kayak Lagos comes recommended

We come recommended by the Lonely Planet review team, who choose to list only the very best activity companies in each region on their website. So you can be confident of an independent assessment of our services. TripAdvisor shows that we stand by our service, quality and value, and deliver ongoing standards to our customers that we challenge you not to love.
86% of our reviews on TripAdvisor give us the top rating of “Excellent”, and the other 14% gave us the second highest rating of “Very Good”.

Here is a selection of comments on TripAdvisor from past customers of our Ocean Kayaking adventure:

“Two brilliant days kayaking around the sea caves in Lagos and mountain biking in Monchique… the team are very friendly, attentive and kept the whole family entertained. I would have no hesitation in using this company again.” – Gary R

“Sea kayaking on the coast of the Algarve last week… was great. Our family group had a mixed bag of ages -12-49 – as well as fitness levels, but everyone had a brilliant time.” – TheLazyWhippet

“My partner and I had a great time on the sea kayaking tour… Overall these trips were a fantastic deal and something I’d highly recommend to anybody with an adventurous streak.” – Anty_P

3 Reasons to choose
for Kayak Lagos:

We limit our Ocean Kayaking trips in Lagos to a maximum of 12 people per tour. This means that you always get personal attention from one of our specialist guides. This will offer you a relaxing, fun trip that you will always remember.

We show you the best that the Algarve and Portugal has to offer. When you come on one of our trips you get an authentic experience. We have built excellent relationships with the local people, because we support the local economy. Above all, it is essential that our customers are always made to feel welcome. We are ecologically careful and we make sure that the pristine oceans and beaches of the Algarve stay that way.

Children are the future, therefore we run all kayak tours on a family friendly base. We never compromise your safety. Firstly you use the best, most modern equipment. Secondly our support boat will always follow your group. Above all we treat your children like they were our own, and we always aim to over-deliver. In conclusion, when you want an adventure to remember, then book a Kayak Cave Trip with Kayak Lagos and experience the best that the Algarve has to offer.

You cannot copy content of this page